The latest version of the IDX Broker WordPress plugin (1.2.2) is now available! This new version contains all kinds of improvements.
“We’re working on some exciting new features for our WordPress plugin in the coming months. This update lays a solid foundation for these upcoming features. Stay tuned!” – Daniel Shepard, IDX developer.
Details about the update are found here in the changelog:
* Restructured code and made it more WP4.3 and PSR compliant
* Fixed bug with widgets not being cached properly
* Fixed display issue with extra fields displaying on the regular Omnibar for a split second on load
* Automatically update omnibar data once a day
* Dropped support for PHP 5.2 as it is deprecated (for more info, see PHP supported versions)
Loving the improved version? Leave us a review and tell a friend! Help spread the word about this plugin, it’s many features, and how real estate agents can use it to help integrate MLS listings to capture and convert more leads from their real estate websites.